There are four meaningful opportunities for us to serve and interact with neighbors Sunday May 23rd. Invite friends. If possible, sign up ahead of time to help us prepare.
- Sunset House (4 residents) & Simon Tower (7 residents); cleaning, etc.; (bring rubber gloves, like the yellow ones you use in your kitchen; a mop and bucket if you have one); Jennifer/Jaime leading
- "Street-scaping" @ 2nd/Bell (bring gloves and landscaping tools); Daniel Tidwell & David Anema leading
- New Horizons Kitchen Cleaning/donation sorting; Cornell Blackwell
- New Horizons Painting; "accent" walls; 8-10 spots for UGM members; Kurt Munson leading
- Parents and kids: If the weather cooperates, families can work outside at 2nd/Bell location with kids of all ages; little hands can help pull weeds! But if the weather is poor, we will have a craft/project @New Horizons to help beautify the drop-in center; Matt Park leading
- 12:00 PM Pizza available @ New Horizons!!
In case you're wondering how "Groundworks Sunday" fits into Emmaus Road's rhythm of ministry, here is a link explaining how this came about.