“He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him"
When we get what we need, we are ready to move on. After all, life is short; we have a lot of things to do. But after others received what they wanted, and quickly moved on, a lone Samaritan Leper in this gospel story responded differently.
Why was this profound encounter between Jesus and the healed Samaritan preserved in Luke's record?
NEXT FOUR SUNDAYS
- November 25 - GIFT OF GIVING; Luke 17:11-19
- December 2 - ALL AGES ADVENT 1
- December 9 - ADVENT 2 w/Harbor Church
- December 16 - ADVENT 3
- December 21 - CHRISTMAS CAROLS AND SOLSTICE FUN 7PM
- December 24 - CHRISTMAS EVE NATIVITY PAGEANT 7PM
- December 23 & 30 - REST