hopefully sunnier and drier!
Exact location: South Whidbey State Park
4128 Smugglers Cove Rd., Freeland, Wa. 98249
Cost per person = $2.50 per night for those in tents. RV's would be more.
We will enjoy the same beautiful group site we enjoyed last year.
In case you were unable to join last year, you can look forward to...
- Beach access
- BBQ grills
- Short hikes
- Full bathroom facilities as well as port-a-potties
- Bring games or puzzles you enjoy to share with others
- Sunday morning we will share a few moments around the Word and Sacrament.
- Take I-5 N
- Merge onto WA-525 N via Exit 182
- Take Wa-525 N to Mukilteo-Clinton Ferry-(Whidbey Island Ferry)
- As you depart the Ferry on Whidbey continue straight ahead on WA-525 for about 10.5 miles- (just past the town of Freeland)
- Turn L on E. Bush Point Rd. (E Bush Point Rd becomes S Smugglers Cove Rd)
- South Whidbey St Pk will be on your left