Why gather outside in view of Seattle's historic fishing fleet? Because it reminds us of a crucial lesson: we, the church, are more FISHING BOAT than FERRY. What does that mean for you and me? Let's find out tomorrow.
- Interbay neighborhood, south side of Salmon Bay, near foot of Ballard Bridge
- Follow directions to Chinook's restaurant and park in lot
- Pastor provides Top Pot donuts
- Get coffee @ Caffé Appassianato
- 10:30AM, meet under, or near, blue roofed area (Dock #8)
- April 5th - New Horizons Dinner - Crown Hill Group - contact Angie
- April 10th - NO CHURCH GATHERING. So many leaders and families are simultaneously out of town, it is best to enjoy a Spring Break Suspension Sunday.
- April 17th - Church @ Seattle School
- April 24th - Church @ Likkels' home
- April 28th - Theology Pub Thursday