Who and what is the church for? Are we a service organization or a missional family? Read this thoughtful post on the denominational blog CRCNA.org, by Daniel Zylstra.
It is in Belltown. Yes, our very own beloved Street Bean Espresso. According to Seattle Coffee Scene Magazine, "...Street Bean Espresso makes Seattle a better city." Read more, including reviews of the top 49 picks behind Street Bean.
Hey Emmaus Road, when you look back over the last few months of 2013, we rounded out the year with some meaningful moments of ministry and worship:
- first Prayer Party in a long time at David and Jessie's in October
- launched Book Brunch in October
- first ever Missional Pub event in November
- first ever Holiday Blues and Bingo Event in Belltown in December
- first ever Urban Christmas Carols in December
- great Christmas Eve worship and story gathering
|Urban Carolers at 2nd/Bell|
|Christmas Eve Pageantry|