Location: South Whidbey State Park
4128 Smugglers Cove Rd.
Freeland, Wa. 98249
- Take I-5 N
- Merge onto WA-525 N via Exit 182
- Take Wa-525 N to Mukilteo-Clinton Ferry-(Whidbey Island Ferry)
- As you depart the Ferry on Whidbey continue straight ahead on WA-525 forabout 10.5 miles- (just past the town of Freeland)
- Turn L on E. Bush Point Rd. (E Bush Point Rd becomes S Smugglers Cove Rd)
- South Whidbey St Pk will be on your left
Cost per person is $2.50 per night (for tents). RV's would be more
Emmaus Road has a beautiful group site, same one as last year.
Park includes Beach access, BBQ grills, fire pit (wood available for small fee).
Full bathroom facilities available in park away from our group site; several port-a-potties and fresh water on group site.
Bring your own gear; if you need to borrow something and/or hitch a ride, feel free to comment on this blog post or contact Suellen Yerger or Pastor Eric Likkel to coordinate.